Give the gift of world peace
Why not treat yourself, your family and your friends to a truly meaningful and inspiring gift this year?
Tharpa has produced two top-quality products that make ideal gifts for the people you care about.
2013 Kadampa Calendar
This unique 28-page calendar contains 35 exquisite full-colour images of Buddhas who have a calming and purifying effect on whoever views them and who bestow an experience of inner peace.
Only by creating peace within our own mind and helping others do the same can we hope to achieve peace in this world."
Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
The calendar includes:
- Double-page spread for each month
- Ample space for notes for each day
- Description of the special celebration days within Kadampa Buddhism
2013 Kadampa Diary
This handy but inspiring diary contains powerful colour illustrations that represent how to begin, make progress on and complete the Buddhist path to enlightenment.
- Week-per-page with space for daily entries
- Additional space for notes on each page
- Handy spiral-bound, pocket size format
- Dates of major events within the New Kadampa Tradition of Buddhism
Dedicated to world peace
All the profits from the sale of this calendar are dedicated to public benefit through the International Temples Project Fund, supporting Temples for World Peace, places of meditation, schools and many other charitable activities throughout the world.