A practical manual for daily life that shows how we can develop and maintain inner peace, how we can reduce and stop our experience of problems, and how we can bring about positive changes in our lives that will enable us to experience deep and lasting happiness. This is a significantly revised edition of one of Venerable Geshe Kelsang's most popular and accessible books.
|ISBN / EAN||GRP-BK-HTTYL|
- A practical and inspiring guide to becoming a happy, positive, person.Review by Sarah
I was delighted when the download of How to Transform your Life became available. I will now be able to dip into it when out and about for some instant calm and practical help when disturbed by 'challenging situations'! It explains so clearly that the cause of happiness is inner peace and gives step by step instructions on how to spot and let go of the mental habits which disturb our mind. And it explains how gradually to improve our love, compassion and wisdom so that we can both enjoy profound happiness ourselves and be of enormous benefit to others. By regular meditation and applying these instructions in daily life, it really does help one to deal with everyday challenges with a peaceful, positive mind.
(Posted on 12/12/2016)
- Advice for everyoneReview by Tracey
- This book explains so clearly how to be happy. It explains what our problems are and how to solve them. Everybody needs this knowledge and wisdom. (Posted on 6/12/2016)
- IndispensableReview by Steven
- Relevant and accessible meditation methods for modern people to lead a satisying, fulfilled and peaceful life; indispensable for everybody. (Posted on 16/10/2016)